From: James Mills
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2014 12:55
To: Gopher Project Discussion
Reply To: Gopher Project Discussion
Subject: Re: [gopher] Hello Gopher Project

On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 12:27 AM, Nuno Silva <nunojsilva@ist.utl.pt> wrote:
If github's markdown is close to plain text (at least this is the idea
I've got from the couple times I touched markdown documents), I'd rather
serve it as plain text than make markdown files unreadable by clients
which can't render markdown.

Are there any provisions in Gopher+
to tell supported clients the mime-type
of a file they dowlnloaded?