[gopher] There is/was a GopherCon?

Just noticed that a GopherCon actually was a thing, at least in 1993.
Did anyone from this list attend?  What type of talks were there?
Anything you can recall that really sparked your attention?

Is there also an archive of GopherCon topics and talks in Gopherspace?
Here's a document that I found, but can no longer access:
gopher://it.is.rice.edu:70/00/TripReports/IS/gophercon-93

Seems like we need a Wayback Machine for Gopherspace.

Something that I also noticed from this URL is that the Gopher type is
in double digits, whereas most Gopher types I see these days are only
in single digits.  Was there plans before to make Gopher type a double
digit?

Here's a HTTP version of the same document, if your curious for a read:
http://prentissriddle.com/trips/gophercon1993.html

I'd say, we should contact the author of this website and ask if we can
archive this document in Gopherspace.

--
Best Regards,
  Kevin Veroneau