Re: [gopher] Hello Gopher Project

Specifically, I use Firefox with Overbite (on my laptop), Overbite for Android (on my phone) and Gopherus (on my DOS desktop) for all my my gopher needs.

The md upgrade of Overbite for Android, while very respectable, might not be the best example of 'why md could be relevant', since Overbite was already supporting html rendering, giving much more flexibility than what md can provide.

What kind of browser do we have out there, that do not support html, but could be realistically upgraded with markdown support other than 'display it as text'?

Mateusz