[gopher] Gopher clients for iOS

Hello!

Is there anyone here browsing gopher on an iOS device or (even better) author of any gopher client for iOS? As I have just iPad1 (which is still able to sync with my PowerMac) and and my App Store is switched to Czech Republic (where I live), I can't find any such client and I do not know, whether this is because my iOS is too old or because of some region restrictions. So is there any client in the store? And what iOS does it want?

Thanks,

Martin