[gopher] Overbite Android and Lollipop/Android 5.0

I upgraded my Nexus 5 to Lollipop tonight and ...

... Overbite Android works fine. Actually, I would have been surprised if
it didn't. It uses very basic APIs and it has no iffy programming. The
Dalvik to ART transition doesn't speed it up much but it's already incredibly
fast on current hardware. It still keeps its Android 1.5 look into the
Lollipop age. In fact, it seems more stable on Lollipop than it was on KitKat
but I need to do more testing.

-- There's a sucker born every minute. -- P. T. Barnum ------------------------