[gopher] GophComix (was: Any webcomics fans out here?)

Hi all,

For what it's worth, I released my GophComix application publicly right now (GPL).

GophComix is a CGI application that can present an online web comic (or in fact, any set of images) on gopher. It displays every image in a html file generated on the fly, and provides basic controls (next, previous, random..).

gopher://gopher.viste-family.net/1/projects/gophertools/phlogengine.cgi?dispgophcomix

cheers,
Mateusz