Re: [gopher] Any webcomics fans out here?

> // complain mode on
> Too bad that the android version of overbite do not supports displaying
> images on html pages :/ Is it something that have any chance to get
> improved in some future, or should I consider Overbite on Android an
> 'end of life' software? :)
> // complain mode off

This is actually an issue with the Android viewer component which I don't
know how to fix, unfortunately.

I haven't had to make many updates to Overbite because it "just works" with
everything. It doesn't use Google Play Services and runs even on 1.5.

-- I think, therefore I'm dangerous. ------------------------------------------