Re: [gopher] PhlogEngine (a simple gopher log engine) released

On Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 8:46 AM, Mateusz Viste <mateusz@viste-family.net> wrote:

>So here is PhlogEngine, the phlog engine that I wrote a few years ago in FreeBASIC. It's a CGI program that can be used with any CGI-aware gopher server.

Nice. I compiled it and it works fine here. It might be good to mention in the readme the (apparently) required file 'main.txt'.

PhlogEngine relies on RFC 1738 style query strings in the selector so to make it work.  I went ahead and added support for that in the node-gopher project, it was still lacking. The new version is 0.1.1 at:

gopher://whitemesa.net/

http://whitemesa.net/node-gopher/node-gopher-0.1.1.tgz
http://www.whitemesa.net/node-gopher/README.txt

Thanks, I've been wanting to do some phlogging! The attachment feature looks like it will be handy also.

Bob NW8L