Re: [gopher] Urgently beta test OverbiteFF 3.0.1627

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 11:19:47PM -0600, Brian Koontz wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 08:02:43PM -0800, Cameron Kaiser wrote:
> > After some swearing, cursing and other impolite explosive outbursts, I think I
> > have the network code in 3.0.1627 compliant not only with the new asynchronous
> > proxy requirements of 18+, but should still work with ESR all the way back to
> > 3.6. I tested it on TenFourFox 19 and 17. Please test it ASAP so I can submit
> > it to Mozilla Addons. You should notice no difference if it works right.
> >
> > 	gopher://gopher.floodgap.com/9/overbiteff.xpi
>
> Works fine in Windows 7, FF 18.

Actually, just noticed one minor nit:  This version no longer has the
tab in the upper left to navigate to the parent directory.  The only
tab there takes you back to the root directory.

  --Brian

--
Don't have gopher?  Visit the world's first wiki-based gopher proxy!
http://www.pongonova.org/gopherwiki