[gopher] Urgently beta test OverbiteFF 3.0.1627

After some swearing, cursing and other impolite explosive outbursts, I think I
have the network code in 3.0.1627 compliant not only with the new asynchronous
proxy requirements of 18+, but should still work with ESR all the way back to
3.6. I tested it on TenFourFox 19 and 17. Please test it ASAP so I can submit
it to Mozilla Addons. You should notice no difference if it works right.

	gopher://gopher.floodgap.com/9/overbiteff.xpi

-- BOND THEME NOW PLAYING: "The World is Not Enough" --------------------------