[gopher] Major update to Web2Gopher

Hello all,
I'd kind of left Web2Gopher (http://wt.gopherite.org/) unmaintained for a while, and so went back through over the last week and made a major update. I've cleaned up dead links, added a lot of new links, and most importantly enabled the site to recognize gopher friendly browsers (allowing them to use gopher links natively) and funnels all other browsers through an http proxy. Lynx, Camino, old Netscape, Classilla, Mosaic, Vonkeror, and appropriate versions of Hyperlink, Firefox, SeaMonkey, and OmniWeb should all be able to browse gopher links natively.

There are some kinks I'm still working out:
*Mozilla derivatives like IceApe, IceWeasel, IceCat, Gnuzilla, etc. will be shunted through a proxy unless they include the appropriate Firefox version in their user agent string.

*only OmniWeb 5.10.1 and up are supported because their user agent string uses their build number (currently 622.10) and I have no idea what their first gopher-supporting version's build number was. If anyone knows the build number for OmniWeb 5.9.2, that would help me a lot.

*Support for Vonkeror and HyperLink have not been tested. Vonkeror should work, all the same. I was not able to find any info on HyperLink's user agent string and had to guess as to what it might contain, so if anyone has that, I can make sure whether my guess was correct or not.

*Also bad browsers that have add-ons that allow them to handle gopher (such as Firefox 5 or Google Chrome with Overbite, or Konqueror with kio_gopher) will get shunted through the proxy rather than letting the add-ons handle gopher.

As always, I'm open to suggestions if I've missed any links or if there's anything else about the page anyone thinks could be improved.

Happy Holidays,
Wesley