Re: [gopher] Gophernicus 1.0 released

On 2010-10-06 16:17, Jacob Dahl Pind wrote:

Can I hand arguments to the cgi script without having it a query type ?

Nope. I tried to figure out an easy way to do it but couldn't come up with working code. The problem being this:

/path/to/script/and/some/parameters/too

The way Apache makes this work is to stat() the following:

/path
/path/to
/path/to/script
/path/to/script/and

After which it figures out that it's the "script" that it's supposed to run and everything after "and" are the parameters.

And that's just way too many stats for me.

- Kim