Re: [gopher] Gophernicus 1.0 released

On 6.10.2010 15:49, Jacob Dahl Pind wrote:

I can see a way to do it with filters, and letting it run filters
without file the selector is point to, as it is now the filter code will
only be used if the file is actual there.
Would let the selectors work like GET variables in http, as a means of
giving arguments inline to a external program.

Hmm. I've been using Maildir for so long that I couldn't even find one mbox file to try with....

So basically you want mbox files to be virtual folders with message "files" in them? I don't think filters can do it, cgi's can but that can get a little messy.

I'll try with this:
http://download.gmane.org/gmane.network.gopher.general/3300/3400

- Kim