Re: [gopher] GopherVR 0.4

> > > I've managed to change the colour of gophervr by adding
> > >
> > > gophervr*background:	#ece9db
> > > gophervr*foreground:    black
> > >
> > > to my .Xdefaults.
> > > I was wondering if there is a full list of Xdefaults resources for
> > > gophervr anywhere?
> >
> > I haven't itemized a list, no, but specifying most of the standard
> > Motif resources will probably work in .Xdefaults.
>
> OK, next question... At the moment the helper applications are defined in
> the code now as I'm using Linux I need to change these so where in the
> source code should I be looking? (I have had a browse but nothing jumped
> out at me).

SelectGopherDir() in gophervr/gopherto3d.c contains the "actions" when
a particular object is selected, organized by itemtype. For example, if
you look for "Applications" you'll find the strings for the Mac OS X version;
you should be able to hack in your own.

That code does need to be rewritten; it isn't the cleanest or safest way
to handle what it's doing, and it should be getting those commands from
prefs or at least the environment. That'll be a job for the near future.

-- Work harder! Millions on welfare depend on you! ----------------------------