Re: [gopher] GopherVR 0.4

On Mon, 11 Jan 2010, Cameron Kaiser wrote:

If you mean i itemtype, that would just be a big mess with modern menus.
However, I am planning a sort of HUD or at least tooltip display to get
more information on objects in the scene. If you have any ideas about that,
lay them on me.

Yes, the i item type would be messy at best. It's just too bad that all that information gets lost. Beyond figuring out a way to link specific text to a selector, I don't have any particular ideas.