Re: [gopher] Gopher-powered Hangman game!

> Gopher Hangman requires a simple text file, with words written one per
> line (no accents allowed, only plain ASCII).

To ask a more general question: should gopher generally be limited to
ASCII? I imagine that there can be problems in serving documents in
UTF-8 or other more modern encodings due to the age of many clients but
some browsers (e.g. lynx) do support it. Is this another example of lynx
not following the gopher protocol standard?

Best wishes,

Jacob