[gopher] Re: UI design of the next new gopher client?

> And what about a tree?
>
> Today I looked at a screenshot from some mozilla build with an old
> Gecko engine, which rendered gopher in 'tree-view':
>
> gopher://gopher.quux.org/g/Software/Gopher/screenshots/mozilla.gif
 and how does that together with info lines?
 (not very well, i presume)
 although you could display the path so far in one frame in a tree, and
the current page (be it a dirlist or plain content) full form in another
frame.
 could look like the optional history tab.. sidebar.. thing in mozilla

- Mate