[gopher] Clients

Hello everyone!
I'm new to the list and currently using Gopherspace to get news and weather
updates without using the WWW, which hinders you a lot with too much ads and
net lag.

I like the projects that are going on and enjoy browsing a lot, Wikipedia on
Gopherspace would be great!

About clients, here is a question for you: I'm currently using the old
HGopher client, which is not bad but does not support long filenames. I know
Firefox supports the gopher protocol, but are there any other clients for
later Windows versions other than WSGopher or HGopher?

Thanks and remember: "The information WANTS to be free". (Bruce Sterling)

--
- Jay "CoolDragon" Arias-Chavez.
http://www.cooldragon.org (soon to be ported to Gopher this summer).

Gana Jugando... Play and earn: