[gopher] Re: embedded gopher servers

A huge selection of dedicated Gopher Server software for multiple operating systems can be found on JumpJet:
  gopher://home.jumpjet.info/11\Begin_Here\Servers

Richard Roberts <rich@jesusstolemymoped.com> wrote:
  Afternoon all!

I've recently come into posession of a linksys wrt4gl home router,
which I promptly flashed with openwrt.

Possibly a glaring oversight on the part of the openwrt distribution
people- they include an http server to run on the router, yet there
seems to be no trace of a gopher server for said distro.

Does anybody have any idea if such a package might exist for it? If
not, I'm not beyond poking at source code, but I'd rather not
re-invent the wheel

Regards,
Rich