[gopher] Re: basic newb info

> Sometimes, the simplest wikis are the most fun to set up :)
> TwikiWiki, for instance, is the Emacs of the wiki world, and (IMO)
> just as cumbersome (I'm a vi guy, so I can say things like that).
>
> It would seem to me that any wiki that's set up should be done so in
> the same spirit as gopher itself:  Not a lot of bells and whistles,
> but easy to use and administer.

I repeat, why isn't some clever fellow working on a gopher-hostable wiki?
It could be updated either by telnetting to a port, or accepting E-mail
(using a keyphrase to trivially filter spam), or some other clever way.
I might even work on one myself except that I have to finish Veronica-2's
upgrades and the "secret project" first.

 Cameron Kaiser, Floodgap Systems Ltd * So. Calif., USA * ckaiser@floodgap.com
-- High explosives are applicable where truth and logic fail. -----------------