[gopher] Re: basic newb info

Sometimes, the simplest wikis are the most fun to set up :)
TwikiWiki, for instance, is the Emacs of the wiki world, and (IMO)
just as cumbersome (I'm a vi guy, so I can say things like that).

It would seem to me that any wiki that's set up should be done so in
the same spirit as gopher itself:  Not a lot of bells and whistles,
but easy to use and administer.

My recommendations lean more towards pmwiki and WackoWiki in terms of
a simplistic interface.

Just my 0.02 worth...I'll be happy with any wiki!

  --Brian