[gopher] A Gopher blog

OK, so I decided it's high time I start a blog.  Being a gopher fan, I
figured, "why not start the world's first Gopher blog."  So I have :-)

gopher://quux.org/1/ChangeLog/index.gophermap

I hacked up PyGopherd to recognize *.gophermap as Bucktooth-style map files,
and then used completely normal Blosxom templates in the form of Gophermap
files to generate the indices.

You can also access it at http://changelog.complete.org

If people are interested in the technical details, let me know.

The requisite features will be part of the next PyGopherd release, which
I'll put out in a couple of days.

-- John