[gopher] gopher on Mac OS X working! (so far)

Hello all.
By looking through the archives here, I figured out a way to get gopher
3.0.3 (server/client)) working. I dont know if it was explicitly said,
but this is what I did...

Use DiskCopy to create a UFS image and mount it
sudo copy the gopher tarball to your mounted UFS drive
cd to the drive and continue on with ./configure, make, make install
Unmount the UFS partition and throw away the image file

It should work now without the UFS partition being present.  And sorry
if this has already been mailed out--I just subscribed and only could
read previous posts up until feb. Long live gopher

cLiNt