Officially maintaining apt-listchanges

Hi Apt team,

A couple weeks ago, David responded to my sponsorship request for apt-
listchanges on mentors.debian.net for my first package upload to Debian.  Since
then, I uploaded a new version, 3.25, which was accepted and pushed into the FTP
master in the experimental branch.

You can get the dsc here:
https://deb.debian.org/debian/pool/main/a/apt-listchanges/apt-listchanges_3.25.dsc

I'd like to join the Apt team as David suggested.  I have already read the Apt
team's wiki, which I also made a change to by adding apt-listchanges to the
"Help needed" section.  I am also going to add my name to "Current Team Roles".
If I'm stepping on anyone's toes, don't hesitate to yell at me :)

If there are any other tools or sites the team uses that I should know about
(besides what's listed on the wiki), please let me know.

I'm looking forward to working with you all!

--
BT