who is responsible for 99default_release in /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/

Hi all,

I filed [1] at stackexchange

but am not sure who is the owner of 99default_release, is it apt or
somebody else ?

While I did fix the issue as shared I was wondering from where the
file gets generated ? Is it apt or somewhere else ?

$ dpkg -l apt
||/ Name           Version      Architecture Description
ii  apt            1.9.5        amd64        commandline package manager

So as can be seen apt is from experimental.

1. https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/560984/what-should-be-the-99default-release-for-for-bulseye

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल

E493 D466 6D67 59F5 1FD0 930F 870E 9A5B 5869 609C