Re: Mention depends, rdepends & policy subcommands in apt man page

> apt -h:
> | Most used commands:

Indeed, subcommands which are mentioned in apt man page are most
frequently used subcommands, and a normal user don't need to know more
that, for basic package operations. But, sometimes user also encounters
to command like "apt depends/rdepends/policy <package>"; since, man page
is the first place where, users look for help.

> There might be a point in at least mentioning the other commands in the
> manpage and refer to the manpages they are described in like:
> depends, rdepends, policy, …: apt-cache(8)
> source, download, changelog, build-dep, …: apt-get(8)

So in my humble opinion, it would be a great idea to mention these
subcommands in man page, in above form, or at least some information,
where user can look more details about it.

> but I am not sure that would actually help anyone as we are already
> pointing to these manpages anyhow.

Well, this will definitely help, users who don't have very much familiar
with apt.