where is tag 1.4.7

Hello All,

I have DilOS - http://www.dilos.org
i abd try to do update to stretch versions, but i have no found tag 1.4.7 for apt what i can see on stretch release.

could you please help me identify changeset for 1.4.7 release?
https://bitbucket.org/dilos/apt/commits/all

i do apt mirror for my changes for DilOS on branch 'dilos' on separate repo:
https://bitbucket.org/dilos/dilos-apt/commits/all

it helps to me update version with changes related to builds on DilOS env.

also, additiona question: how can i tyr to upstream of my chnages to be more flexible with next APT updates?

best regards,
-Igor