get software list of one software repository

There are some software repositories on my computer.

For example , google chrome software repository
    deb http://dl.google.com/linux/chrome/deb/ stable main

And there are three packages in chrome software repository:
    - google-chrome-beta (this is installed on my pc)
    - google-chrome-stable
    - google-chrome-unstable

What I want to ask is how to get software list of someone software
repository(for example , google chrome software repository) through
command line!

I can get this information through synaptic graphics.But I don't know
how to do it in command line.

How do I get this software list from some commands?

I have asked the same
question[https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2015/09/msg00105.html]
in debian-user mailing list, but there are not very useful answers.

	- mudongliang