New people always bring some new stories and impressions. I brought you some:)

Hello!
My name is Cherie and I randomly take out different people in order to find some interesting ones and meet in what follows.
I hope you aren't afraid of such experiments. So, I'll be first. I am very communicable and open to people.
I am sure that everyone has something peculiar about himself. So what is special about u??)) What are your interests?;)
I am sorry, I gotta go now but I rely on you...) I hope you will have some free time to write me an answer. Please do it:)
Can't wait to talk to you!