Re: Accepted apt 0.7.17 (source all i386)

Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting Michael Vogt (mvo@debian.org):
>
>>> So, where we formerly had a lot of complete translations, we now have
>>> a big collection of 99%-translated files....
>> Again, sorry for that. I can revert one of the changes, but for the
>> other one I think it does not make sense to remove the _() around it
>> and make it untranslatable agan. Please let me know what you think.
>

> Well, as it is now rolled in a release, it would be somewhat weird to
> revert this.
>
> We'll have less fully translated languages, that's all.
>
> I'll try to run a call for updates. Expect an avalanche of bug reports
> with fixed translations...:)

Hello Christian! We need to re-upload apt anyway because it was some
upload/build problem with 0.7.17 upload (as 0.7.17.1?). So reverting is
possible. And if you will run a call for translations, please wait for next
upload, we have bugfixes that touch translationable messages (Michael, can you
include those two ones by yourself in this case?).

--
Eugene V. Lyubimkin aka JackYF