Searching for a reviewer

  Hi

I've applied for a position to work as an expert for COSS (the Finnish
"Center for Open Source Software") during next summer. Every applicant
had to choose a project they'd like to work on. My project of choice was
adding apt, support for GNUnet repositories. I'd be implementing this as
an additional way of obtaining packages along with the current ways
(http, ftp, cdrom, ...). My work results would be published under an OSI
approved license.

I need to name a reviewer from Debian who will be commenting my
development effort (if I get chosen). I need to get the name and
contact information (email is probably enough) of such person
within few days. If you think you are fit and have the time to
be the Debian/apt contact for the project please email me, as
soon as possible.

For GNUnet see http://gnunet.org/ .

  Thanks for your time - Toni Ruottu