Feature request

Hi!

I don't now wether you guys are the right to ask or not but anyway...
I'm a minimalist. I like running Linux with as few unneccessary
libraries as possible and with a light window manager.
But for functionality I need some gnome based programs. As Evolution.
I needed to do some settings for Evolution and read on the internet that
it was neccessary to use gnome-control-center.
So I downloaded gnome-control-center and thought it would be easy to
uninstall again together with all the libraries it needed.
But when I ran apt-get remove gnome-control-center it only removed two
packages. So now I've got a lot unneccessary libraries.
It would be so great if apt automatically detected libraries which no
packages depends on and then deletes them. Would it be a possible
feature in future apt releases?

Kind regards,
Christian

P.S. Sorry for my bad English, hope you understood it.