Re:_Show_her_your_ReaL_NatureB!

The average tourist wants to go to places where there are no tourists.
Don't wait for your ship to come in, swim out to it.
Judge each day not by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.
God created the flirt as soon as he made the fool.
The proverb warns ''Don't bite the hand that feeds you.'' But maybe you should, if it prevents you from feeding yourself.
Among the worries of today's business executives is the large number of unemployed still on the payroll.
My ass contemplates those who talk behind my back.
Your penisq lets you down exactly when you need him? You forgot what is a rock hard ereсtionx?
Can't satisfieE own wife or gilfriend2? Yes, you think that life has endedc here.
But here we come with our totally unbeatableJ offer!! BEST drug ever, CIALIjS!
In our offshore store you can buy CIALZIS(SuperC Viаgrav) for amasyngS price of 2$ per dose!
Only doctor approvedg meds, 20mb TadaafilD. Boost your sexualZ life now! Taste a mad sex with us!
KindlyU have a look at our shop - and u will be totally amasedE with our offerN!

Start2 normalB sxualY life hereP!

In every work of genius we recognize our own rejected thoughts they come back to us with a certain alienated majesty.
Ignorance is like a delicate fruit touch it, and the bloom is gone.
Calamity is man's true touchstone.
Greater than the tread of mighty armies is an idea whose time has come.
The first sign of corruption in a society that is still alive is that the end justifies the means.
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
Somebody left the cork out of my lunch.
Home is where the heart is.
A nation is not in danger of financial disaster merely because it owes itself money.
A university is what a college becomes when the faculty loses interest in students.
Both read the Bible day and night, but thou read black where I read white.
Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution.
Genius is the ability to act rightly without precedent -- the power to do the right thing the first time.
No poet sings because he must sing. At least no great poet does. A great poet sings because he chooses to sing.
Scarcely one person in a thousand is capable of tasting the happiness of others.
How desperately difficult it is to be honest with oneself. It is much easier to be honest with other people.