Example config file for apt-ftparchive?

Hello

I'm part of a project trying to adapt Debian Woody for use in the
primary schools in Norway.  I'm trying to make a APT source for the
packages we make ourselves, and have problems getting it to work
properly.  The source is <URL:ftp://ftp.skolelinux.no/skolelinux/>.

Reading the manual page for apt-ftparchive twice did not help, and I
am desperate for some clues to what I do wrong.

I hope an example config file for the 'generate' command would help.
I believe there should be such example in the manual page.  Can any of
you send me such example file?

Currently, I generate the Packages.gz files using the script
<URL:ftp://ftp.skolelinux.no/skolelinux/update-lists.sh>, but I
suspect this is the wrong way.

Any clues to spare?