Re: [cts@debian.org: Re: does not build from source on m68k]

On Wed, Mar 07, 2001 at 08:09:21PM -0700, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:

> This, is bad, and is very much unexpected. Can you send me the
> build/environment.mak file that is produced directly after the
> configuration step? (you do not have to compile it)
Yup.

> AFAIK this is only caused by config.guess/config.sub not guessing your
> system right. The test I used to determine if I should bother with shared
Looks like that, Michael Fedrowitz seems to have found it:
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?archive=no&bug=88913

I will try that patch and rebuild.

Christian
--
# This file contains everything that autoconf guessed for your system.
# if you want you can edit it, just don't re-run configure.

# C++ compiler options
CC = gcc
CPPFLAGS+=  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -D_REENTRANT
CXX = c++
CXXFLAGS+= -g -O2
NUM_PROCS = 1
GLIBC_VER = -libc6.2
LIBSTDCPP_VER = -3-2

# Linker stuff
PICFLAGS+= -fPIC -DPIC
LFLAGS+=
LEFLAGS+=
SOCKETLIBS:=
AR:=ar
RANLIB:=ranlib

# Dep generation - this only works for gnu stuff
INLINEDEPFLAG = -MD

# Debian doc stuff
DEBIANDOC_HTML = /usr/bin/debiandoc2html
DEBIANDOC_TEXT = /usr/bin/debiandoc2text

# SGML for the man pages
NSGMLS = /usr/bin/nsgmls
SGMLSPL = /usr/bin/sgmlspl
DOCBOOK2MAN := $(wildcard /usr/lib/perl5/sgmlspl-specs/docbook2man-spec.pl)

# Various library checks
PTHREADLIB =
PYTHONLIB = @PYTHONLIB@
PYTHONVER = @PYTHONVER@
PYTHONPREFIX = @PYTHONPREFIX@
PYTHONEXECPREFIX = @PYTHONEXECPREFIX@
PYTHONINCLUDE = @PYTHONINCLUDE@
DB2LIB = -ldb2

# Shim Headerfile control
HAVE_C9X = yes
HAVE_STATVFS = yes
NEED_SOCKLEN_T_DEFINE =

# Shared library things
HOST_OS = linux-gnuaout
ifneq ($(words $(filter linux-gnu gnu%,$(HOST_OS))),0)
   SONAME_MAGIC=-Wl,-soname -Wl,
   LFLAGS_SO=
else
   # Do not know how to create shared libraries here.
   ONLYSTATICLIBS = yes
endif