apt

Hi

I've been trying to contact anyone from
the apt development team for some time now,
but without much success.

Conectiva has implemented a rpm specific backend for
apt and we would like to know if there is interest
in merging our changes into your source tree.
Our implementation is working, althought there
are still some glitches that are being worked on.
Compatibility with debian/dpkg has been kept,
naturally, although some relatively large changes
were necessary to keep things neat and some code
cleaning is still left to be dnoe.

Regards,
--
Alfredo