apt, sources.list and LDAP

I'd like to have the sources.list in a LDAP database, but I don't know
much C++... Can anyone see if it's possible to modify apt to move the
sources.list into an LDAP database?

The config options I was thinking of was:

        sourcelist "ldap://ldap.somedomain.org/ou=Apt,dc=debian,dc=com";

'ldap://ldap.debian.org/' should be the port/address to the ldap server
'ou=Apt,dc=debian,dc=com' should be the basedn to where the listings are
(using cn=FQDN or cn=DEFAULT as acctual location for the information).

So my setup would look like:

        sourcelist "ldap://ldap.air2.net/ou=Apt,o=Air2Net,c=SE'

and there would be a 'cn=default' where I list all the entries like so:

        dn: cn=default,ou=Apt,o=Air2Net,c=SE
        deb: file:/home/system/ftp/DEBIAN potato main contrib non-free
        deb: file:/home/system/ftp/DEBIAN potato non-US/main non-US/contrib non-US/non-free
        deb: ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian potato main contrib non-free
        deb: ftp://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US potato non-US/main non-US/contrib non-US/non-free
        deb: ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian woody main contrib non-free
        deb: ftp://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US woody non-US/main non-US/contrib non-US/non-free
        deb-src: ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian potato main contrib non-free
        deb-src: ftp://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US potato non-US/main non-US/contrib non-US/non-free
        deb-src: ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian woody main contrib non-free
        deb-src: ftp://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US woody non-US/main non-US/contrib non-US/non-free

Then I can remove all the sources.list on all the computers, and just
update one place in a database when I change location...

--
NORAD Waco, Texas Noriega NSA explosion Honduras cracking Panama
Kennedy strategic Clinton Uzi Ft. Bragg BATF AK-47