Re: Compiling Gnome-APT on a fresh Slink box

In foo.debian-deity, you wrote:
> I was just compiling Gnome-APT on a freshly installed Slink box in
> preparation for a CD set but occurred some problems:
>
> [snip build errors]
>
> Jason already assumed yesterday that some Gnome API might have changed.
> That's why I didn't use my slink/potato system this time.  The error
> is also present in Slink like you can see.
>
> I hope one of you can fix this problem.

Doesn't slink use the gnome 0.3.x stuff?  I don't think it is reasonable
to expect Havoc to support both the newest gnome and the 0.3.x versions.

But you might have some success if you install the gnome-stage-slink
packages and the newest apt before compiling.

-Mitch