Suggestion..

Hi!

I like the apt-get utility, but I´d like it even more if it was possible
to configure apt-get to use both stable and unstable versions at the
same time.
What I mean is that apt-get looks for a stable version of the package I
specify, but if it cannot find the package, it will look for a unstable
version.
Also when I give the parameter upgrade I´d like it if apt-get upgraded
all unstable packages to the newest unstable version available, and all
stble packages to newest stable version..

Hope you like my suggestion..

//Sigge