Re: Bug#45303: apt: undocumented error `Ign file:/home/jeff/debian/ potato/pkgs/ Release'
- To: Jason Gunthorpe <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Bug#45303: apt: undocumented error `Ign file:/home/jeff/debian/ potato/pkgs/ Release'
- From: Jeff Sheinberg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Message-id: <KfXFID.A.bG.LVR73@murphy>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.3.96.990924201024.2349K-100000@localhost>
- References: <E11RlQ3-0000ji-00@eden-hda7> <Pine.LNX.3.96.990924201024.2349K-100000@localhost>
Jason Gunthorpe writes:
> On Thu, 16 Sep 1999, Jeff Sheinberg wrote:
> > while doing an apt-get update (using dselect). It seems that the
> > Packages file from my local archive was processed okay anyway,
> > even though no `Hit' line was printed for it.
> > I searched everywhere, in vain, for how to build this `Release'
> > file for my local package archive, here is a sample from the CD-ROM,
> Read the APT files document in the libapt-pkg-doc package
Thanks for the info. I am downloading them (via apt - what
else!!), right now.
Jeff Sheinberg <email@example.com>