apt-move script?

Hi,

Is it possible to repack all packages on my 2.2 system with dpkg-repack,
and use apt-get on another (Debian 2.1) machine to upgrade that system to
Debian version 2.2?

I heard there is a script to do this. I tried it without that script, but
apt-get complained about broken MD5Sums, since I used dpkg-repack.

Doesn't apt-get have a secret option --no-md5sum-check?
I know what I am doing, and if I mess up that Debian 2.1 system,
there is no problem anyway.

I don't feel like downloading all the packages again,
with my 33k6 connection.

Please help!

Ltr!
  (-(Fluor)-)