FTP support

I just finished my general testing of a new FTP method, it is in CVS and
AFAIK works. The man page for the config file needs to be updated to
reflect the complex proxy configuration but other than that it is done and
until someone finds some bugs in it I'm not going to touch it :>

Ben, Can we make a 0.3.2 release into potato in 2 days - after I get the
man page uptodate?

Oh, Mitch, apparently your last release had some problems.. There was a
broken symlink and something else I can't remember - can you take a
carefull look at the .deb and make sure it is 100%?

The ftp method compiles by default now, if you want to test it go crazy.

Thanks,
Jason