Re: gdselect alpha 3 [libapt]

On Sun, 8 Nov 1998, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:

> Well remember at some point this has to be useable by Joe Average debian
> user. At some point you have to stop following CVS gnome and only use
> released gnome features.

The best way to do this IMO is to track CVS and then stabilize along with
Gnome when Gnome releases. i.e. once the program is useful, I think it
would make sense to package it whenver Jim Pick releases a set of Gnome
packages. (Also I am working on several other things that use CVS, and I
just don't have time to compile two versions on a daily basis!)

I did some playing with memory usage; I think I just plain have a memleak
in there somewhere. Off to debug...

Havoc