more exciting screenshot action

For your viewing pleasure:

http://www.debian.org/~hp/gnome-apt2.gif

We have working filter bar now (only filters by status so far), and
this shot uses the default Gtk theme and fixed a few of the tree view
glitches.

I wish I could get a static link to work so people could play with the
live version, but none of the Debian-installed libs seem to have static
versions, and I can't get -static inserted in just the right places to
affect only the Gnome libs. Maybe I can type in a link line manually...

Is there a way to iterate over all available sections for the section
filter menu, or do I have to iterate over all packages and extract each
unique section?

Havoc