Re: tar.gz

On Wed, 20 May 1998, Scott K. Ellis wrote:

> > Again, I'd rather not have the things in CVS you put in, and I really
> > don't want all the Makefile.in's in CVS, I'd hope the packaging system is
> > flexable enough to let us do this :|
>
> I've been forgetting what I created the super-l33ch target for :/
>
> I'll try to remember to run "debian/rules super-l33ch" before building
> from now on :)

This doesn't deal with the symlink problem which is the other important
issue. A tar full of symlinks is still useless :<

Anyhow, once we can produce a tar.gz that has all the files in it I would
like to confirm that it builds properly on the other archs and release
into slink - I have stopped writing any new code for it and no big bugs
came today :>