Umm, not wanting to install right now is not an error

Hi,

	I tried dselect install, but looking at the stuff that needs
 to be downloaded, I balked, wanting to wait till my mirror run later
 (which is done late at night/weekends). apt does not like this wishy
 washy indecision on my part.

	manoj
__> dselect install
Updating package status cache...done
Checking system integrity...ok
  console-tools-dev wmppp.app cruft ksirc wmcdplay memstat wmavgload
  mozilla-smotif tcputils pnmtopng xmap-smotif gif2png kdelibs0g wmmount
  liblogfile-rotate-perl mxmaps mixer.app tcd cons console-tools-libs
The following packages have been kept back
  slrn moonlight pdmenu tetex-extra
147 packages upgraded, 20 newly installed, 0 to remove and 4 not upgraded.
Need to get 46.2M/74.2M of archives. After unpacking 21.3M will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] n
Some errors occured while unpacking. I'm going to configure the
packages that were installed. This may result in duplicate errors
or errors caused by missing dependencies. This is OK, only the errors
above this message are important. Please fix them and run [I]nstall again
Press enter to contiune.

installation script returned error exit status 100.
Press RETURN to continue.

--
 echo "Hmmm...you don't have Berkeley networking in libc.a..." echo
 "but the Wollongong group seems to have hacked it in." --Larry Wall