ftp method

Hi,

	I just tested dslect update with ftp.debian.org in my
 sourcelist, and things went fine. I am downloading for dselct
 install, so I think this baby works.

	I have checked in the ftp method (Scott: one can get a man
 page by running pod2man methods/ftp/ftp > ftp.1 or HTML using
 pod2html  or what have you).

	I vaguely remember Culus asking for another perl related task,
 but i forget what it was.

	manoj
--
 Overall, the philosophy is to attack the availability problem from
 two complementary directions: to reduce the number of software errors