Fwd: Re: Policy Request

FYI...

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )

If you have a 50% chance of guessing right, you'll guess wrong 75% of the time.
--- Begin Message ---
On Tue, 27 Jan 1998, Brian White wrote:

> I'd like to get "Keywords:" officially added to the package header spec.
> It needs to be a comma separated list of words that describe the package.
> Deity will use this to improve the user interface.
>
> There should be a pre-chosen set of words that everybody is encouraged to
> use but they are free to add their own (or suggest new standard ones) for
> things that are not otherwise mentioned.

Ok. I'll prepare something for the next policy weekly posting.

Thanks,

Chris

--                  Christian Schwarz
                   schwarz@monet.m.isar.de, schwarz@schwarz-online.com
                  schwarz@debian.org, schwarz@mathematik.tu-muenchen.de

                PGP-fp: 8F 61 EB 6D CF 23 CA D7  34 05 14 5C C8 DC 22 BA

 CS Software goes online! Visit our new home page at
 	                                     http://www.schwarz-online.com

--- End Message ---