Business emergency

Hi folks,

	I am on hold at the french consulate trying to get a visa to
 get there by monday (imho, that's impossible). But the upshot is that
 I'll be out of the country for at least two weeks, and then there is
 the trip to stockholm ...

	At this rate, my contribution to the Deity project has been
 pretty dismal (I have been remiss with my other packages as well ---
 I now have 10 open bug reports), and I would not be surprised if
 Jason starts looking for other volunteers.  All I can say is that as
 soon as the current set of work related crises settle down, I am
 still interested in being a contributor.

	manoj
 whose rand sig generator has come through again
--
 Life.  Don't talk to me about life. Marvin the Paranoid Android