Installed Size

Woops, It was late when I wrote that..

The actual situation is that in the Packages file installed-size is spelt
'installed-size' and in the status file it is 'Installed-Size'.

It seems dpkg-scanpackages is what causes this, Ben: can you find out what
does this, I would like to submit a patch with the bug report so there is
a chance of getting it fixed, I would also like to fix the version on
master so that it IS fixed :P

I'll just add an extra check for the other spelling and try to track down
what does this.